Results after performing DBCAM in ex Mitsubishi dealer garage.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asos

Hi

I am looking for some feedback.

I did yesterday DBCAM procedure in ex. Mitsubishi garage. I got 2015 Mitsubishi Phew.

I did connect my car to Watchdog before and after the procedure to compare the data.

I have question to people that use Watchdog app on regular bases and did the DBCAM procedure.

What info was showing in your Watchdog app after the procedure. Was is DBCAM performed info or was there more?

According to Watchdog app right now the battery State of Health is 77.1% before the procedure it was 71.3%.

I wonder it's a good result?

Attachments

• tempImageLHmDMY.png
    tempImageLHmDMY.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImagejlYnrf.png
    tempImagejlYnrf.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImagewuaCyM.png
    tempImagewuaCyM.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 2
Yes it looks like the DBCAM was performed correctly and you gained a few Ah in the process

Hi

I am looking for some feedback.

I did yesterday DBCAM procedure in ex. Mitsubishi garage. I got 2015 Mitsubishi Phew.

I did connect my car to Watchdog before and after the procedure to compare the data.

I have question to people that use Watchdog app on regular bases and did the DBCAM procedure.

What info was showing in your Watchdog app after the procedure. Was is DBCAM performed info or was there more?

According to Watchdog app right now the battery State of Health is 77.1% before the procedure it was 71.3%.

I wonder it's a good result?
Hi, Im surprised by the SOH of your battery, especially if I compare it with mine: MY19, 44k km "only" and and a SOH of 74.6%...
I even wonder if I will pass the 100k km with any capacity left. MM dealer did not seem to be alarmed when questionned during the 5 years end-of-warranty inspection. What do you think about it? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-173712.png
    Screenshot_20240618-173712.png
    208.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi, Im surprised by the SOH of your battery, especially if I compare it with mine: MY19, 44k km "only" and and a SOH of 74.6%...
I even wonder if I will pass the 100k km with any capacity left. MM dealer did not seem to be alarmed when questionned during the 5 years end-of-warranty inspection. What do you think about it? Thanks.
I have a 2016 model and on it's 8th birthday earlier this year it had reduced to 71%, so not eligible for a replacement battery. One year ago it was 72%. From my experience and also from many others, you will probably see the SOH to continue dropping, but at a slower rate as time progresses. I have not yet done DBCAM so might give that a go.

How miuch does it costs for DBCAM in the UK. If it is like above 71%, can the garage improve the battery range?

Back