Lane assist

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r j

Supporting Member
My lane assist feature would wander in the lane enough to trigger the lane warning. I scheduled an appointment with the dealer and after two hours the car was returned with the statement it is working normal. So I decided to just not use it, but it won’t turn off. I have selected the off choice and it shows off, but it is on and also lane warning is on when it shows off.
Is there something I can do or do I need to make another appointment?

According to the User manual, it can be turn off and once you turned off, it is stored as you selected. If it is not working as per manual, you can ask serviceman to make it work as User Manual.

1725378678199.png1725378297249.png1725379007497.png1725378336092.png1725378936806.png

What model year, as mine at 2016 does not have Lane Assist (connected to steering), only Lane Departure Warning (LDW) which tells you when you wander out of a lane unintentionally (ie without indicating)

According to the User manual, it can be turn off and once you turned off, it is stored as you selected. If it is not working as per manual, you can ask serviceman to make it work as User Manual.

View attachment 1438View attachment 1435View attachment 1440View attachment 1436View attachment 1439
This is for LDW
What model year, as mine at 2016 does not have Lane Assist (connected to steering), only Lane Departure Warning (LDW) which tells you when you wander out of a lane unintentionally (ie without indicating)
Mine is 2022. Though, this manual is for LDW. Mine does not have Lane Assist.

Confused - my 2016 UK GX4HS has lane departure warning - but it is "on" every time I get in the car and I always turn it "off" - and next time I get in, its "on" and I repeat the process . . . if there is a way to have the damned thing permanently off, please share . . . .

Confused - my 2016 UK GX4HS has lane departure warning - but it is "on" every time I get in the car and I always turn it "off" - and next time I get in, its "on" and I repeat the process . . . if there is a way to have the damned thing permanently off, please share . . . .
In the manual. IIRC, long press when you turn it off

Back