Coming Back?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusz

Back in 2016 I had a facelift PHEV as a company car. Sadly when the lease finished the price that the lease company wanted for me to purchase it was well above normal forecourt prices so I handed the car back in March 2020. Note, this car is still off the road with the MOT that I put on it being the last recorded MOT. So what could have been a win-win situation turned into a lose-lose situation.
We are now looking at replacing my 1.6 TDi Passat Estate potentially with an Outlander PHEV and most probably one with the 2.4l engine as my wife would be able to drive to and from my eldest son's house totally on electric.
However I am now wondering how all the traction batteries in the older vehicles are now fairing. Is the battery life reasonable or is it falling short of expectations?
Have any other issues arisen with the PHEV, anything special to look out for on a used vehicle?
How easy it is to find replacement parts since Mitsubishi left the UK shores?
Would people still recommend the Outlander PHEV or are there any better options?
I see that the model versions have been renamed, my previous car was a 4h and I particularly liked being able to set a timer for the car to warm up and defrost during the winter months. Could people tell me which versions have this feature?
Also, how is sat nav now organised?
Thanks for any help you can give.

Mine appears to be still going strong.

We're coming out of winter at the moment, I'll try to remember to grab a shot of the range on the guess-ometer, the next time I take the car out.

Back