PHEV System fault in 2024 Outlander

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mit2024

Hi Everyone, I am just wondering if anyone else is having the PHEV System fault. I have a brand new Outlander and in the past 2 months. This fault has occurred 3 X. Twice it has occurred on the highway with the vehicle losing power. Very unsafe! I have brought it to the shop. 1st time they said it was the auxiliary battery, so we made sure it is fully charged and drive it 1 day a week in charge mode. It has occurred two more times and it has always been charged so we do not think it is the auxiliary battery. The service department has given me a different answer each time . The last time they said that they do not know what it is and there is nothing wrong with the vehicle. They just tell me to bring it in if it occurs again. Not sure what the difference will be when I bring it in a 4th time. I am really frustrated as I have this brand new vehicle which is no longer reliable. Please let me know if anyone else has had similar issues...Open to suggestions?

Back