New 2024 PHEV SE

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlcpe44

Just became the proud owner of 2024 Outlander PHEV in Saddlebrooke, AZ. Loving it so far but with all the bells and whistles, it's a bit daunting to learn. Looking forward to becoming more familiar with it. Will be trying to learn as much as I can from the forum.

Just became the proud owner of 2024 Outlander PHEV in Saddlebrooke, AZ. Loving it so far but with all the bells and whistles, it's a bit daunting to learn. Looking forward to becoming more familiar with it. Will be trying to learn as much as I can from the forum.
Congratulation on your new ride.

Rest assured that this forum has many very knowledgeable members can can help answer many of any questions that you may have.

I have had my 2024 GT since Apr 8 2024 and love it. Only issue that I have noticed so far is gaming to add at leat 20 lit of fuel (5.4 gal) every 3 months. Also the weird occasional ICE start up even when there is plenty Drive Battery Capacity left (I just pull over and restart, to get back to EV only driving).

I do 95% of my driving in the city, so when I place car in ECO Mode and B0 I am averaging 95 to 100 kms (60-62 mi)per charge, with the A/C.

Plz do not hesitate to ask any questions that you may have.

We are here to help.

Back