Can't get it to charge at all - no faults, no timers.Solved.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swaan

2013 model. Last time it did charge was on Saturday. After a drive it was supposed to charge by Sunday morning. Nothing. Today (Monday) the battery was empty as well. Deleted all timers. Tried again - the plug icon is blinking on the dash and so is the Charge light on the original EVSE. No faults anywhere.

I don't use the remote control at all. I checked with the hazard lights procedure that no devices are registered to wifi.

I don't know what else to do :(

I should have known better. You are correct. Ice was blocking the plug from clicking. This isn't my first winter with an EV nor is it my first EV :lol: Case closed. BTW I do remember Leaf giving an error when its not plugged in properly.

Thank you very much for the rapid response jaapv!

EDIT: 2 observations -
1) When there is a charging timer set then you have no way of knowing whether everything with the charger and plug connection is ok.
2) When there is no timer set then the charge port courtesy light will blink 3 times as it starts charging and the plug symbol on the dash will be lit and not blinking.

Back