Accelerator pedal too soft on 2024 PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vadym Charkovskyy

Accelerator pedal is so soft on my new 2024 Outlander PHEV, I don't know if it is possible to change the spring or adjust something to make it a bit harder to press. All the vehicles I own before was with "normal" gas pedals, but this one I cant rest my leg on it because it has too weak spring and is starting acceleration, so I must hold my leg up all the time and become tired soon. If anyone had this problem and resolved it please share the information. Thanks

Attachments

• 20240706_121843.jpg
    20240706_121843.jpg
    4.3 MB
Accelerator pedal is so soft on my new 2024 Outlander PHEV, I don't know if it is possible to change the spring or adjust something to make it a bit harder to press. All the vehicles I own before was with "normal" gas pedals, but this one I cant rest my leg on it because it has too weak spring and is starting acceleration, so I must hold my leg up all the time and become tired soon. If anyone had this problem and resolved it please share the information. Thanks

Welcome to our Forum Vadym

I also drive a 2024 PHEV GT Model and find the Accelerator Pedal tension to be just fine

Do you not position your foot so the heel of your foot is always on the floor, to pivot between the Accelerator Pedal and Brake Pedal?

Doing this should put no strain on your leg since the heel of your foot would act as a fulcrum, thus allowing you to use the required pressure on the gas pedal.

Back