Other timezone.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renechrist

Hello all.

I have just bought a PHEV in Germany, and have shipped it to Greenland where I live.

I wanted to set the time time on the clock to Greenlandic time (UTC -3 in winter, and UTC -2 in summer).

But I was not able to do this. I could only choose 3 European timezones.

Anybody knows a way to get around this?

Best regards René.

I have not asked Mitsubishi yet.

Yes there is service here, and I have asked them, and they say that they cannot fix it.

Best regards René

renechrist said:
Hello all.

I have just bought a PHEV in Germany, and have shipped it to Greenland where I live.

Best regards René.

I hope its not a GX3 or that you'll be complaining about poor performance in Winter like us Brit softies :oops:

renechrist said:

Yes there is service here, and I have asked them, and they say that they cannot fix it.

Best regards René
That sounds a bit silly, as the car is sold in Australia as well.....
If your dealer cannot answer it, Mitsubishi Germany is the next step, and then the Mothership if it remains unsolved.

jaapv said:
renechrist said:

Best regards René
That sounds a bit silly, as the car is sold in Australia as well.....
If your dealer cannot answer it, Mitsubishi Germany is the next step, and then the Mothership if it remains unsolved.

I assume that it needs different firmware - the functionality offered seems to vary by sales region. Have you tried connecting in via the app while in your home country to see if it offers an alternative version?

Unless the set time screen has your country shown you will be stuck. In Australia, my PHEV automatically changes time zones as needed, presumably through the GPS signals.

Back