My Mitsubishi Connect App

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHEV07

Supporting Member
Hi all

I decided to start a Thread on the My Mitsubishi Connect App

I purchased my 2024 Outlander PHEV GT on April 8, 2024 and the Sales Rep helped me to set up the My Mitsubishi Connect App on my Android and since setting it up on my Galaxy S10 and it had worked very well untill mid May when it would not connect to the Server over the week-end but has been fine until yesterday

When I open the App I can get to the Battery Range screen but it is blank. When I open the ' i ' screen it does open but looks completely different from before and the Mile Tracker takes forever to display anything and at times the App crashes.

Looks like an update was done but it is not working very well yet.

Here are a few screen shots.

Please note that I currently have a Drive Battery Level of 30kms.Screenshot_20241020-161933_My MITSUBISHI CONNECT.jpg

Screenshot_20241020-162006_My MITSUBISHI CONNECT.jpg

Screenshot_20241020-162017_My MITSUBISHI CONNECT.jpg

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I did report the issue to Mitsubishi Support but no response yet.

Oh and the old App used to display the Tire pressure in PSI.

Just in case you haven't already tried it...

... Try to force your device to do a full boot, i.e. power it completely down (turn it off) and then power it up again.

Just in case you haven't already tried it...

... Try to force your device to do a full boot, i.e. power it completely down (turn it off) and then power it up again.
Yes I did that yesterday and again today but no change.

I just tried to turn on the Lights Remotely.

Animation came up and I received notification that Lights were turned on, but looking at car, Lights remained off.
Screenshot_20241020-175253_My MITSUBISHI CONNECT.jpg

I do not believe the app is communicating with the server.

Just need to wait till Mitsubishi Support looks into this issue

Odometer on 2nd Screen did update now it shows 22kms remaing but 1st screenshot of Battery Level is still blank.

Last edited:
Yes I did that yesterday and again today but no change.

I just tried to turn on the Lights Remotely.

Animation came up and I received notification that Lights were turned on, but looking at car, Lights remained off.
View attachment 1527

I do not believe the app is communicating with the server.

Just need to wait till Mitsubishi Support looks into this issue

Odometer on 2nd Screen did update now it shows 22kms remaing but 1st screenshot of Battery Level is still blank.
This is what the Charge Screen used to show Screenshot_20241017_144809.jpg

Figures in Red are actual reading when I stepped into the car. I did not have enough time to charge to full because had go somewhere sooner than I had expected.

I reported this to Customer Service Saturday morning. I too had updated the App and lost the charge screen. Before calling I deleted the App and reboot my phone then re-installed the App...same issue.
Customer Service said they did not know about this issue, I am surprised there has not been a flood of calls. So I suggest, if you have not done so, Call Customer Service. The more voices the better if we want to rattle their chain.
I find this type of software update and release without proper testing shows someone needs to be replaced on the software team. Imagine if this had been an update to our vehicle software and suddenly our vehicles lost functionality. Everyone Please Call and Complain, only takes a couple of minutes. You can call them directly from the help screen on the app.

Same problem here. I also called to report the problem, but the lady I spoke with seemed to be aware of an update malfunction. Unfortunately, quality assurance does not seem to be a top priority over there!!!

My App just started as well.

I did contact the My Connect Support ppl yesterday. We had a good discussion.

Charge Screen is now working but in the Status Screen, the Tire Pressue is still in kpa instead of PSI

In our conversation I did request that they look into adding the following features:

1) Drive Battery Temperature

2) Allow remote starting of ICE when Temperatures are too low for the Heat Pump to operate.

3) How much Charge in kWhr, was received from the Charging Cable.

The 2018 had this feature on the Car Display. The 2022 did not and neither does the 2024.

Last edited:
Also "Working", but battery charge seems off compared to reality (higher than reality). Also distances travelled reported in the "i" tab are way off... almost double what I drove. I will wait a couple of days to see if they figure it out on their own before calling again!

Back