Ipod issue

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huffy2403

Hello fellow forum users.

I like my music, so really like using my iPod all the time.

The problem is, when ever I have finished my journey - next time I go to listen to my music, rather than continuing where it stopped last time it starts from the first track. Flipping annoying and never happened in my previous car using the same iPod.

Can anyone help please ?

Could this be a phone issue?
Does the phone do the same trick if all you use are headphones? If it does then you would need to check the settings on the phone rather than the car.

Not a phone - I use an iPod which I am currently using in another car and it doesn't revert back to the first track, like it does in my Outlander.

Huffy2403 said:
Not a phone - I use an iPod which I am currently using in another car and it doesn't revert back to the first track, like it does in my Outlander.

What is your other vehicle?
What year is it manufactured?(vehicle which consists with the ipod trouble)
Amd make sure the vehicles audio set up is an ios 9 compatible (I hope you have an Ipod touch 5th gen or a 6th gen)
Please let me know about you ipod and you vehicle?
We'll proceed afterwards :)

NS633 said:
Huffy2403 said:

What is your other vehicle? - Volvo XC90
What year is it manufactured?(vehicle which consists with the ipod trouble) 2016 Outlander GX3
Amd make sure the vehicles audio set up is an ios 9 compatible (I hope you have an Ipod touch 5th gen or a 6th gen) 6th gen

Huffy2403 said:
NS633 said:
Huffy2403 said:

What is your other vehicle? - Volvo XC90
What year is it manufactured?(vehicle which consists with the ipod trouble) 2016 Outlander GX3
Amd make sure the vehicles audio set up is an ios 9 compatible (I hope you have an Ipod touch 5th gen or a 6th gen) 6th gen

Huffy your last reply was hard to read so I changed the font in your reply to black

Back