GX3 Phone contact display

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeylover

Hi all,

I'm a newcomer to the world of PHEV driving and so far I'm liking the driving part but not so impressed with the user gadgets side.
I have a GX3 (well a 2016 GX3+ but I guess the radio system is the same)

Can anyone help me get the radio display to show the contact name (or caller id) when receiving calls instead of the number?
I've paired the phone OK and can use the voice recognition to make calls but when receiving it only displays the number, I've never had a car that doesn't display the name from your phonebook.
Is this possible?
I've looked through a million forum pages but can't find much reference to this problem.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Ta.

I have the same model and also noticed this. I've moved from a VAG car that showed the name and profile picture of the person calling so I agree it seems like an outdated system.
I can't find a way to change it so I will put it down as a minor inconvenience in what is otherwise a brilliant car. I tend to keep my phone in a cradle stuck to the windscreen (rather than in a pocket) so in my case I can easily see who the caller is on the phone screen.

Back