Drive selector seems not to be working 2024 PHEV tourer

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattcyn

Hi Just got a new New 24 Outlander Phev Exceed Tourer, car seems great so far, working my way through all the ins and outs of the car one page of the manual at a time, but the one main thing I've found is the drive selector in the middle of the centre console does not seem to be working, has no lights, does not show when you change selection say from snow to gravel etc on the dash display, yes the car is on when I'm trying to do this, technically I'm not sure what drive mode I am in when I drive at the moment, I'm guessing its normal mode but I don't have anything or can't see anything to tell me exactly what mode it is in.
In the video's I've watched on youtube there is a light on the outside of the ring showing you what mode you are in and when you swap/turn the dial the new choice comes up on the dash display, I don't have anything like that, wanting to know if anyone else has had this, or something similar happen on their brand new car? Or is it just a me not doing something right thing :) Dealer i got it from has not been very helpful, so i do have it booked into another dealer in a couple of weeks to look at it, just reaching out to see if anyone else has had this before as well. Thanks in advance.

Back