Car no work

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rizan

My PHEV 2023 doesn’t start after pressing the power button car gets on but when I try to start using the break nothing no power starting I tried boosting doesn’t work

What to do it’s just 7 months

Do you have the foot on the brake when you press the power button? If not it will just start in accessory mode and will not drive.
Otherwise, don't you see an error message on the dashboard?

Check auxiliary battery voltage using the specific connectors in the engine compartment (look at the operation manual). Should be at least 12.5V . Boosting with another battery may not be enough.

If you don't see any error message on the dashboard it will be difficult to find out what's wrong. Does the dashboard lights up at least?
Do you have an OBD scanner to check for error codes?

Car is fully dead no power lights :( almost 4 days in my garage no appointments until Friday my work all fuked up they cnt provide loaner car nothing am stress have to pay car payment all

Did yu buy from a Mitsubishi dealer or privately? If from a dealer you must contact them .
You say you have a 2023 model. . How many miles/km has it done? it should still be under guarantee ?
I see there are 3 reputable dealerships in Vancouver.

There is nothing we can do at home except jump start the car. Most of the cases which cause the car dead is 12V Aux battery dead. If there are other reasons of car dead, nothing we can do at home. 1725374493733.png
This is how to jump start method in User Manual. Do not plug in charging cable while attempt jump start. Not like ICE only car, you need time to charge your dead 12V battery first. After charge 12V battery first with other battery, try to start your car as usually. If you see the lights on the dashboard, it will work. You may plug in if drive battery is low. It also charge the 12V battery too. If you don' t see the lights on dash board, there might other failure or at least your 12V battery is totally dead that no further charge is available. Check the battery cable too.

If you have nothing, check the fuses. However, you have already stated the sensible way forward - the garage needs to look at your car although it is annoying that you cannot use it until Friday. Anything we say will not be anywhere near as good as having a professional investigate.

If you have nothing, check the fuses. However, you have already stated the sensible way forward - the garage needs to look at your car although it is annoying that you cannot use it until Friday. Anything we say will not be anywhere near as good as having a professional investigate.
Ye still waiting i tried all but no power on its dead even though they change the 12v saying it’s faulty 1 month ago but that time when i boost it worked bt this time its totally car is dead even boosted it doesn’t start let’s see i contacted Mitsubishi fingers cross

There is nothing we can do at home except jump start the car. Most of the cases which cause the car dead is 12V Aux battery dead. If there are other reasons of car dead, nothing we can do at home. View attachment 1434
This is how to jump start method in User Manual. Do not plug in charging cable while attempt jump start. Not like ICE only car, you need time to charge your dead 12V battery first. After charge 12V battery first with other battery, try to start your car as usually. If you see the lights on the dashboard, it will work. You may plug in if drive battery is low. It also charge the 12V battery too. If you don' t see the lights on dash board, there might other failure or at least your 12V battery is totally dead that no further charge is available. Check the battery cable too.
I did this it work one month ago bt after few days same than went dealership they said 12v faulty they change car worked for 2 weeks than same issue bt this time it’s dead even boost car light up bt cnt start

My PHEV 2023 doesn’t start after pressing the power button car gets on but when I try to start using the break nothing no power starting I tried boosting doesn’t work

What to do it’s just 7 months
If your are doing the start by the book--and it wont start--check tht the brake lights illuminate to full brilliance on depressing the brake pedal
if thats tghe case--aux battery is good--check at fuse box under bonnet at the emergency battery connection point in gthe fuse box--should bde 12 volts --if not--introduce 12v with correct polarity via a 2 amp fuse & check the dasj again--if it lights up--your Ok to connect a battery directly and try a start== you may have to put tyhe key in the key slot so the vehicle will not precent you starting it MH

Back