Self-discharging traction battery 2013 Outlander PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooler

Hello.
This is my first post here. I very recently bought a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander with 293k kms from Holland and I have a problem that I have never seen reported before : my traction battery is self-discharging. The discharge rate is quite high: ~20 % per day.
According to PHEV watchdog my battery is at 57.1% SOH.
Has anyone experienced this?
Thank you.

Hahah!

This is my favourite topic.

Check for heating timers.

My car was losing power from the traction battery, because a previous owner (or perhaps the dealer) had set timers to heat my car twice per day.

This uses quite a lot of power from the traction battery.

:)

Hi.
You are correct! Seems there are 2 places where I've seen heating... Still remote heating was set to on. Such a relief!

Last edited:
Hello.
This is my first post here. I very recently bought a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander with 293k kms from Holland and I have a problem that I have never seen reported before : my traction battery is self-discharging. The discharge rate is quite high: ~20 % per day.
According to PHEV watchdog my battery is at 57.1% SOH.
Has anyone experienced this?
Thank you.
Hello

I want you to help me with more information about the battery. How much is the price and where did you buy it and is it good and any other information
Thank you

Back