OBD II

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zkab

I have recently bought Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 2016.
The cars I earlier owned had only petrol engines and I used OBDLink MX and Android app Torque Pro.
Since Torque Pro is targeted to petrol engines I wonder if there is a better solution for Plugin Hybrid cars like my Outlander.

zkab said:
I have recently bought Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 2016.
The cars I earlier owned had only petrol engines and I used OBDLink MX and Android app Torque Pro.
Since Torque Pro is targeted to petrol engines I wonder if there is a better solution for Plugin Hybrid cars like my Outlander.

There is discussion on this in the Tech section. In summary, user Anko has a converter that allows Torque to see the PHEV specific ECU's, and I have a standalone App in beta (simpler than Torque) which looks at all the PHEV ECU's and has some specific PHEV things like Battery cell graph.

Let me know by PM if you want to be involved in the beta.

TP is a very nice app. Has an automatic upload function to a Web Viewer as well. Finally got it to work:

Torque%20Pro%20Map_zpsi7ug8zen.jpg

I thought I made it home pure EV this afternoon. TP told me: think again :evil: :lol: .

Cool: when you highlights a specific point in the graph, it will tell you were you were on the map.
Not so cool: from what I understand, you cannot upload PHEV specific parameters. Only standard PIDs.

Back