mobile app

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldrushmarky

I have just taken delivery of my brand spanking new shiny white PHEV. I have waited over 6 months and dreamt of high MPG and remote control heating.....I have got the MPG but I cannot link my android phone to the car.
any ideas?

PS just ordered a padlock for the charging cable when I discovered how much they are worth. Suggest never buying second hand as they are likely nicked.
76mpg and loving it

You can link your phone in two different ways: through Bluetooth pairing, which will allow you to send and receive calls hands-free; and through WiFi, which allows you to control heating and charging. Can you see the PHEV's WiFi network as one of those listed as available on your phone? It will be called REMOTEnnxxxx, where nn are two digits and xxxx are four letters. You should be able to connect using the procedure given in your owners manual (it includes pressing open/close on the key fob 5 times in succession).

you know, I used that method about a dozen times try and get t working and it didn't.
I searched the wifi network on my phone and tried to connect to that and it failed. I retried the owners manual method and .....it worked!
thanks for the reply[*]

Back