MMCS update.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaapv

I just returned from my dealer as I had a problem with the MMCS. Selecting DAB crashed the system consistently. It was solved by installing the newest update. Apparently it gives the dealer more control over the parameters, also over the Bluetooth settings to solve connection problems with the various telephones that are on the market.

Interesting. Are there any visible differences (apart from not crashing on DAB)? Any faster?

Do you know how the MMCS is updated or the version number/date of the update?

Any chance you could see if the UK MPG display bug is resolved?

Kind regards,
Mark

The dealer had an SD card with update. (Sandisk I noticed :lol: )
As for the MPG bug, I'll have a look this weekend . Obviously I have it set to L/100Km.

jaapv said:
Apparently it gives the dealer more control over the parameters, also over the Bluetooth settings to solve connection problems with the various telephones that are on the market.
Please elaborate. What can the dealer control and how? Can you check your MMCS and bluetooth versions? Thanks!

No idea. I am just repeating what I was told - and my iPhone 4S (I dislike these huge things) was working properly before and still is now.

Back