Hello

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Franklin

Just got a 2015 mitsubishi outlander phev only got it yesterday no handbooks or charging leads so do not understand any of the controls yet handbooks on order from Ebay I think I will be doing a lot of reading in hear for a while already seen not worth using the public charging system for me only 30miles a day on A roads so will be looking for a granny charger when I can work out which one I need. Anyway enough for now lot's of questions coming soon thanks. Tony

Since you've just acquired the car, it's worth having a good look in the boot boxes to see what else is missing. (Note that there are two sections, one near the seat and one near the door.)

Also worth checking the tool kit (a lid on the side wall at the rear on my model) to see what is missing.

It is frustrating that people remove gear from cars before they sell them.

Since you've just acquired the car, it's worth having a good look in the boot boxes to see what else is missing. (Note that there are two sections, one near the seat and one near the door.)

Also worth checking the tool kit (a lid on the side wall at the rear on my model) to see what is missing.

It is frustrating that people remove gear from cars before they sell them.
yes had a good look today in the back found the jack and wheel brace but that's all so far but I. must admit I like the car so far only done 92000 so fills good thanks. Tony

yes got the gunk on order found the compressor and order the type 1 granny charger as well so should be all good bye the end of the week thanks. Tony

Just got a 2015 mitsubishi outlander phev only got it yesterday no handbooks or charging leads so do not understand any of the controls yet handbooks on order from Ebay I think I will be doing a lot of reading in hear for a while already seen not worth using the public charging system for me only 30miles a day on A roads so will be looking for a granny charger when I can work out which one I need. Anyway enough for now lot's of questions coming soon thanks. Tony
Not sure where yo are in the world, but Amazon is the best place (in Canada) to get level 1 & 2 chargers. The run between $200 and $300 CDN. No sense getting anything over a 16 amp charger because your vehicle will only take 16 Amps on level 2.

Not sure where yo are in the world, but Amazon is the best place (in Canada) to get level 1 & 2 chargers. The run between $200 and $300 CDN. No sense getting anything over a 16 amp charger because your vehicle will only take 16 Amps on level 2.
Hi I got one from Ebay £ 135.00 new just waiting for it to arrive thanks. Tony

Back