Current SW version

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swede

Hi,

I just updated (yesterday) my car via iphone. It says I should check the car that it's got the correct sw version. The thing is that i forgot to check my verion Before. This was the first update I made since I got the car. Anyhow, the mmcs now says that I have SW version U. phone app says vehicle sw version 0.01D.0.1.8.000. App version 1.3.7

When performing the update, everthing ran smootly until 55% when the symbol for the wifi connection turned red. A message stated that if it gets stuck at 99% for more than a minute one should check the wifi connenction but it completed succesfully.

So, basically, am I safe? Did I manage to update it?

Cheers!

If you can connect your iPhone to the PHEV wifi and the app still communicates with the car then its all good.

The software update only affects the Remote control app not the vehicles operating firmware...

dgmulti said:
If you can connect your iPhone to the PHEV wifi and the app still communicates with the car then its all good.

The software update only affects the Remote control app not the vehicles operating firmware...
This is not completely correct. It enhances stability of the WiFi access point of the car and introduces the possibility to charge 20 or 30 minutes at once. For this, some piece of software in the car is updated.

anko said:
dgmulti said:

This is not completely correct. It enhances stability of the WiFi access point of the car and introduces the possibility to charge 20 or 30 minutes at once. For this, some piece of software in the car is updated.

I'm not sure that it is the firmware update that has improved the stability of the WiFi connection - I'm running the new app, but have not allowed it to update the firmware, but the stability of the connection still seems to have improved for me - I think that is down to the coding of the App.

OK. It seems that it worked out. I get the extra time with preheating and I have managed to go pure EV when it's colder outside.

But to my first question, anybody knows what's the latest firmware version of the car? I'm still a few months away from my first maintenance? Should I bother visit the dealer for an firmware update?

No - it suffices to do the updates -if any- at the regular service.
The updates over the phone are just for the MMCS etc. Not for the car itself.

Back