Volume on hands free

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snafu

As above really. Hands free speaker seems really quiet. Not sure if I am looking in wrong places but can't see way of turning it up. Advice appreciated.

The sound when on the phone I assume is on a default volume setting and I found it also a bit quiet. But this was soon remedied by pressing the volume "up" on the steering wheel. When the next call came through it had remembered the setting I had set. Now when I get a call it still is at that volume. I have also found that the volume can be set differently for the different types of Audio i.e. CD, SD card, iPod and Tuner. Very handy if like me you have Heavy Rock on the SD Card and the Carpenters on the CD ;)

Ah ok. I tried turning vol up using steering wheel control but that did not seem to make a difference.

Kev - thanks, that was exactly the problem. Vol on the phone was set so low that vol control on the car was making little difference. Sorted and working fine now.

Back