TPMS

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps you can get the data via OBD II connection? ok not shown on your car display but perhaps showing it on a phone would do?

Is this system actually true pressure monitoring, or is it just monitoring the time for each tyre to rotate?

The device used by dealers to program the system for new tyres/TPMS sensors connected via odbII I am told and so therefore it seems it is possible however it seems to either be some sort of custom option or non standard PID so could be a lot of trial and error to find how.

raymie said:
The device used by dealers to program the system for new tyres/TPMS sensors connected via odbII I am told and so therefore it seems it is possible however it seems to either be some sort of custom option or non standard PID so could be a lot of trial and error to find how.
As far as I understand, MUT-III (if that is what they are using) also connects through the OBDII connector, but does not use an OBDII or CANBUS protocol....?

Back