My first road trip with my 2023 PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biorider_A

Hey everyone! So I went on a road trip yesterday morning and had the heated seat set to level 3 and the heated steering wheel on in my 2023 PHEV. My battery was at 75% when I left home, and I locked it into EV mode. What’s funny is that the motor didn’t start at all during the trip. I did a mix of highway driving at about 70 kph and some stop-and-go in the city. By the time I got back, I had driven 65 km and still had a little battery left. I am really happy with how it performed, I think I could easily push for 80 km range in better weather.

Hey everyone! So I went on a road trip yesterday morning and had the heated seat set to level 3 and the heated steering wheel on in my 2023 PHEV. My battery was at 75% when I left home, and I locked it into EV mode. What’s funny is that the motor didn’t start at all during the trip. I did a mix of highway driving at about 70 kph and some stop-and-go in the city. By the time I got back, I had driven 65 km and still had a little battery left. I am really happy with how it performed, I think I could easily push for 80 km range in better weather.
That is great news, indeed.

I believe that you may see a higher range if and when you drive strictly in the city.

I have been averaging 95/100 km/h when Drive strictly in the city and the HVAC off, since I received my 2024 on April 8th.

I live in Winnipeg

Oh and welcome to the forum.

Back